Bakdes ✨


I’m so excited to go to Desa Cibereum for Bakdes and i also bring merchandise for my new family .

First day , i played with children around there visited tea garden and watched volley game. In the night ,i stayed at home because at there when the day became night , the girls should be at home.

Second day , me and my friends helped people’s Cibereum . I walked about 5km to go to potato’s garden . In way , i found a river and played water with my friends and Chika . Chika is one of children at Desa Cibereum . My friends live at Chika’s home  , therefore Chika often play with me. Finally i arrived at potato’s garden and helped farmers. After that i went to Cikapundung Lake and also ate .

Third day , i went to Balai Desa to see the presentation and got information. And then i played with children around Cibereum . Finally i went back to home again and gave merchandise for my new family at Cibeureum. Chika was crying when me and my friends left Cibereum .




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion !!!

That i think about Youtube 🌈

Turbud 🌸