Offers & Suggestions ✨

F: Fawwazti
N: Nadilla

N: Ah!! That was exhausting,do you think you can pass the minimum score?
F: Honestly,no. But I’ve no worry though.
N: By the way which college did you chose?
F: I think I’ll go to UNJANI or MARANATA college
N: Why did you choose private college? I think you shoul try the national ones.
F: But i don’t think i’m able to pass the SBMPTN.
N: Don’t think like that ,you shoul be more confident wit yourself.
F: No, don’t compare me with you! You always get the first rank ,you can never understand what it feels like to be you
N: Come on! How about I help you with your studies?
F: Are you serious? But I’m so stupid
N: No, youre’not. Have more confidence in yourself. Let’s study together
F: Uhh,Okay... What about studying in my house tomorrow at 2 p.m

N: That’s good ide ,see you tomorrow than

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion !!!

That i think about Youtube 🌈

Turbud 🌸