GATHAPRAYA 💕

On September 30, SMA 3 performs a cultural themed Gathapraya performance. There I followed the parade using kebaya, then around the bali field before finally arriving at Gathapraya.

After that I visited to visit the food stand with friends in Gathapraya because hungry and buy french fries, ice cream, milk etc.

In the afternoon I started standing in front of the stage because I was excited to see the appearance of HIVI, NIDJI, Elephant Kind and other guest star.

Before going to the top of the show there is the appearance of collaboration eskul that exist in SMA 3. Starting from theater, band, and angklung.

That night, my friends and I watched the performance of HIVI, which brought about 8 songs, although we were very excited to continue watching.

After the appearance of HIVI there was the appearance of NIDJI until 12 am but I did not watch it until the end because it was picked up. I left GATHAPRAYA at 11.30am and got home at 12.30am. This is a fun experience.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

That i think about Youtube 🌈

Turbud 🌸

Edu Passion !!!