What's your plan next holiday?

Hello guys!! .Welcome to my blog again .in this blog I will display conversation with my friend about plan next holiday .,i hope you enjoy read my blog :)).

Nadilla : "Hello guys !! Good morning.
Nisrina : "Hi nadilla !! Good morning.
Nadilla : "How are you ?? .It's a long time to see you.
Nisrina : "I'm fine ,how about you .Are we in here with Karin??"
Nadilla : "I'm fine too.Yes we are in here with Karin but Karin come late because traffic jam.

Suddenly Karin come  through the back.

Karin   : "Hello guys ,I'm sorry to come late"
Nadilla : "No problem because I also just a moment in here"
Karin   : "Bay the way ,do you have a plan next holiday ??"
Nadilla : "No i just stay in home and at the night I will go to theater to watch drama musical"
Karin    : "How about you Nisrina ,do you have plan??"
Nisrina : "I stay home too because my mom have a baby so I have not plan next       holiday.How about you Karin ,do you have a plan??".
Karin   : "At the first week I will go to grandma's hose because my parents ,my aunt, my uncle ,my cousin ,my siblings ,and my grand father gather in grandma's house".
Nadilla : "Do you have a plan in second week ??".
Karin    : "No because my parents will go to Surabaya for a work".
Nisrina : "How about we prepare plan for second week together so we holiday together"
Karin   :  "I agree with you .Nadilla are you agree with me?".
Nadilla : "Of course I agree to to prepare plan togerher because stay in the home is bored for me.
Nisrina :"Are they have an idea at a first day will do what ?"
Nadilla : "How about swimming at Muara swimming pool"
Nisrina : "WOW ,interesting plan".
Karin    : "Muara swimming pool is too far from my house .How about we swimming at Panghegar swimming pool??".
Nadilla  : "No problem with me ".
Karin     : "How about you Nisrina ??".
Nisrina  : "Yes I can swim in Muara or Panghegar swimming pool because my father can pick up me in second week".
Karin     : "How about plan at a second week .Are we have plan in second week ?".
Nadilla  : "Sorry Karin in second week I must go to my uncle hose".
Nisrina  : "How about plan at a third week?"
Nadilla  ; "How about fishing tiogether??'
Karin     : "I agree with you".
Nisrina   : "I agree with you"
Karin     : "Ok no problem.Nice to meet you ".
Nadilla  :  "Nice to meet you too".
Nisrina  : "Nice to meet you too".




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

That i think about Youtube 🌈

Turbud 🌸

Edu Passion !!!