Conversation

Rina : Hello, my name is Rina. Can i help you?
Adit : Sure, my name is Adit. I am lost in here, i separate with my group.
Rina : Why did it happen?
Adit : I'm just go to the toilet and my group suddenly was disappear.
Rina : What is characteristic your group?
Adit : My group is twenty four members, wear a black top and green t-shirt.
Rina : Oh, i see the around here.
Adit : Please find it me with them.
Rina : I see them at the fishpond.
Adit  : Where is the fishpond.
Rina : The fishpond was near the entrance. Now, let's go with me to find them.
Adit : Ok

Then Rina and Adit come at the fishpond. Them start finding Adit's group.

Rina : Is that your group?
Adit : Yes, is that my group. Thank you very much for your help.
Rina : Your welcome. Nice to meet you.
Adit : Nice to meet you to.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

That i think about Youtube 🌈

Turbud 🌸

Edu Passion !!!