About My Self

Welcome to my blog
Hello, everyone ...This is my first time to write a blog . I am very excited to write this blog, but I'm sorry if I blog is a fault because is my first time to write a blog.

In this blog, i want to tell you about my activity, my school, my friends, my family and sharing a hobby.First, i will introduce my self. My name is Nadilla Zulfa Huwaida, but you can call me Dilla.I was born in Bandung,28th January 2003.My age is 14 years old.I have three siblings, two sisters and one brother, but my sister and my brother live in Jakarta for work .

My hobby is read a novel, traveling and listening music, you and I will share about a novel and music if you can.Now I study in Senior High School 3, my clasroom is X MIPA 2 and I happy for study in this school.

Second, i want to tell you about my family.First of all, i want to tell about my father, my father is nice person because if I ask about my homework he always helps me.My father is retired because he is old, his age around 58 years old.He has black eyes, her hair begins to whiten, thick eyebrows and tall.

Second, i want to tell you about my mother.My mother is a kind person because she always prepares food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner .her food always delicious, I excited to try new her recipe.My mother has brown eyes, short hair, and thin eyebrows.

Finally, i want to tell you about my siblings. my brother is bank employess. I proud of them and I love my family so much.

this is all from me.Thank you already, read this blog. I hope you happy and enjoy to read my blog.See you on next blog :)



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion !!!

Biography Nelson Mandela

The place i want to go